After 17 years of terrible iPhone batteries and hazardous Samsungs we find ourselves going back to basics as Nokia re-release the classic 3310.
This iconic piece of technology tells a story for every young person born in this generation as it was the go-to phone for our generation.
The handset was a massive hit with users back in 2000 and now the mobile phone giant is relaunching it with a month-long battery, 22 hours of talk-time, and even its popular game, snake.
The 3310, with a slick new look that pays homage to its original design, was unveiled at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona, Spain.
- Nokia handset launched 26th February
- New 3310 model pays homage to classic design but will come with colour screen
- Has limited internet capabilities relying on 2.5G connectivity – slower than 3G
- Old handset was very popular and sold 126m before it was phased out in 2005
- The handset come equipped with snake. (The best for last)
Source: The Daily Mail